Greencuts are an expert shrub and hedge trimmers throughout Lincolnshire and have a vast number of domestic clients and reputable commercial clients. Many gardens contain large, unruly hedges and overgrown plants, which owners or gardeners are no longer able to maintain due to their size. This is where Greencuts step in. We are experts in hedge cutting and will offer constructive advice on future maintenance.
Greencuts is a company made up of highly skilled tree surgeons in Grimsby, all of which are fully equipped with top of the range equipment and gear to undertake a range of arboricultural work including hedge cutting.
Why choose us?
- All our team members are N.P.T.C qualified (National Proficiency Test Council)
- We offer home visits to provide advice and a free quotation
- Offer a professional service
- We will dispose of and recycle any unwanted materials
- We have been awarded several accreditations (see accreditation page for more information)
- Greencuts has a wealth of arboricultural experience so you can trust the advice we offer
Excellent customer service is a priority for us, and we feel our client do value this as portrayed in our customer testimonials. We will happily share our expert knowledge with our clients and educate them on the correct hedge cutting process and its long-term benefits.
Areas we Cover
Greencuts is situated in Lincolnshire but covers an extensive area throughout Lincolnshire and Yorkshire such as Sleaford, Bourne, York, Harrogate and many more. If you have any queries regarding the location our tree surgeons cover, then please call us on 01472 841 100.
Hedge Trimming and Maintenance
Hedges require constant effort and attention to preserve their appearance and keep the structure dense and compact. If you leave a hedge for too long, then it is likely to become overgrown and very difficult trim. In this instance, it would be advised to hire an experienced tree surgeon to help with any hedge cutting you may have. Here at Greencuts, our professional tree surgeons will help cut your hedge to get it back in an easily maintainable condition.
Why is Hedge Cutting so important?
- Safety - Large hedge or shrubs can be an increasing danger during storms putting your property and other properties at risk. Hedges located close to roads or residential driveways also need to be trimmed on a regular basis to ensure maximum visibility.
- Privacy - Hedges will give you a degree of privacy which is one of the more popular reasons why people plant them. A property maintained hedge will give you privacy as well as being more aesthetically pleasing and so we recommend you call one of our expert tree surgeons today for more advice.
- Health - Regular trimming is important for the health of the hedge; by removing the old or diseased parts of the plant will encourage healthy plant growth.
Contact Green Cuts
If you are looking for a professional tree surgeon in Grimsby, then please call Greencuts today on 01472 841 100. Please note, if you require a 24-hour emergency tree surgery, then the number is 01472 841 100. Alternatively, you can email .